Well, I know Biovores were no where near my list of 40k things I want to paint in 2013, but sometimes you just have to paint what takes your fancy, rather than what you need to paint. So, here are my three old Biovore and twenty two metal Spore Mines all painted up...
Undefeated Wars on the Shore GT Army Lists: Orks Go a Perfect 5-0
-
[image: meta orks warhammer 40k painted ghazghkull army lists]Travis King’s
5-0 Orks took the 2026 Wars on the Shore GT army lists crown with 100
battle ...
59 minutes ago








Mate, they look fantastic! Having played biovores they are pretty deadly, great at character sniping.
ReplyDeleteThese look really nice, your actual pictures are awesome I wish mine came out as good when I take snaps on the iPhone!
ReplyDeleteThanks mate, those tenticals were hard work, four layers believe it or not =) Looking forward to playing them though :D
ReplyDelete