With all the Ork goings on lately, I managed to pick up a couple of AoBR Warboss models on Ebay. I wanted to convert and paint them up to give them to my good buddy Aussie Ork as a little gift. This is the first conversion, and this is the one I call the Eldar Boss, as he has a dead Guardian in his claw and an Eldar head on his poll. The second one will be a Nid Boss and I will show you that conversion in the next post...
All Done. Teepees and Dead Horses
-
OK so this is the end of the Little Bighorn project (for now)... some set
dressing for the game. Above we have some teepees for the village. The
pattern ...
1 day ago













Thats a pretty special model! Shame about the rules making Wraithknights rubbish :p
ReplyDeletelol, I really do love this mini mate :D
ReplyDelete