Here is my conversion all painted up that I did for my Farseers personal 'Royal Guard' Warlock, as inspired by Martin McNeil to make a Star Wars Character from GW bitz. Please let me know what you think of him in the comments section below...
Undefeated Wars on the Shore GT Army Lists: Orks Go a Perfect 5-0
-
[image: meta orks warhammer 40k painted ghazghkull army lists]Travis King’s
5-0 Orks took the 2026 Wars on the Shore GT army lists crown with 100
battle ...
43 minutes ago


























Looks geat mate. You need a few more tho...
ReplyDeletelol thanks mate :)
ReplyDeleteReally liking the purple highlights on the staff. Though I love the model, some brighter highlights on that cloak might make it pop a bit more, but then that depends on the look you were going for!
ReplyDeleteThanks mate :D Yeah, not much highlighting on the cloak, I was sort of copying the mute red that the images I was using seemed to have
ReplyDeleteSecond the need for a Seer Council of these :D
ReplyDeleteWould be cool hey...
ReplyDelete