Nick speaking,
I know I have just set myself the task of finishing my Tyranids by the end of the year, which works out to be about 2k of Nids, but I also need to get my Ultramarine bike squad done for the HELP for HEROES Charity army we are raffling off. I plan to do a few special conversion for my bikes, with some wacky poses and I can't wait to get them started, so keep an eye out for the updates soon. In the meantime, why not go over and donate a few quid for some tickets to have a chance of winning what will surely be an amazing Ultramarine army!
Winning Warhammer Painting Awards Ep. 528
-
[image: Long War Ep 528 Feature]How to win Warhammer painting awards: we
talk technical execution, cohesive army composition, and narrative basing
secret...
16 hours ago









No comments:
Post a Comment