Nearly there! More Plains Warriors and Crow Scouts
-
Last night I finished off nine more Plains warriors and three Crow scouts
for the other team. The warriors are from Foundry and the scouts are the
very n...
Escape Pod Objective - FINALLY!
-
Been walking around with this idea in my head for 2 years now and I finally
got it out in the world. It's not spectacular modelling, but it makes for
a...
Gnome Wars - Cold Wars 2019
-
To All,
Here are a few images from the Gnome Wars game that I ran on Saturday night
at Cold Wars. The Germans were trying to hold the castle from the allie...
Bayou Battles 2018 Loot…
-
Morning,
[image: 2018-09-07 02.36.34]
Not a bad Haul form bayou this past year. The dungeon saga box was what I
got as a door prize, I also got the ba...
Manfaat Daun Salam Dan Buahnya Untuk Kesehatan
-
Daun salam acapkali dipakai selaku bumbu makanan karna ada bebauan yg
eksklusif. daun salam lazim ditemui pada makanan berkuah serupa goreng
alias gulai. m...
Imperial Militia and Cults, a step towards 30K
-
Hello All,
So this is something a little out of the blue, a 30k army. Me and Callum
are currently toying with the idea of the betrayal at calth box (so...
Commission Miniature Painting
-
Hello fellow hobbyists and gamers
I am now open to all commission work, I know many of you have armies or
models that are still unpainted, or maybe you ...
Army Impressions - Shael Han
-
Today we have another post from Evil Homer. He sent this to me once before,
and the first post didn't really say anything you couldn't read on the
Wrath ...
Great Unclean One
-
Long Time no see people! But I have just been sent this and couldn't refuse
sharing it. Could this be the new plastic Great Unclean One?!
Infinty Games Day
-
Hello!
Yesterday I made the trek up to Chiba to visit the wonderful Mr Fields
hobby store. There were about 6 of us, 3 tables and players of varying
skill ...
It figures.
-
Well, that was predictable, wasn't it?
A New Eldar CodexOut of left field the new Eldar Codex arrives - excuse me,
"Craftworld Eldar Codex"! And far from ...
Prickly Terrain Studios
-
Hi Guys,
Thanks for stopping by!
Well it's October the 1st and officially today is the day my commission
terrain making business is launched!!! It's all v...
Friday Little Party 6, Game 1
-
Another 750 pt tournament with restrictions on identical units. I took the
same list as last time. And surprisingly had a bit of a deja vu when I came
up a...
Infinity Office Block paint test 2
-
We (http://www.lasercutcard.co.za) are working on a set of buildings
designed for the Infinity game system. These are futuristic city buildings
made of he...
Building the Gundam - 08
-
Despite having jumped the gun a bit and assembled the wings... I can't put
them on the Gundam without the harness, so that took priority.
The Gundam ha...
THE BLOOD GOD CARES NOT WHERE THE BLOOD FLOWS LOL
-
Some highlights of todays game at my place , 12000 pts , Iron warriors
teaming up with dark wolves legion , dark eldar teaming up with night lords
lol
T...
Counts as Typhus model, and 180 painted zombies
-
Im sorry I don't have a lot of time to talk, but this guy is my Typhus and
below are 180 zombies that I had paint commissioned. If I was anywhere
near ...
My Magic is Better then Yours
-
From the first time I gazed into the Chaos Space Marine
book, I fell in love with the Sorcerers. They first break in a 100 point
Space ...
I finish painting my Immotekh the Stormlord
-
Yes as the title explains I have finished painting Immotekh.
When i brought immotekh I assembled him like i normally do with new minis
but two months lat...
500 Point Necron Armies Pt 2
-
This is a continuation of my 500 point Necron lists. With the new codex and
all the variation available, it really is outstanding – you can actually
get a...
Unit Review: Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor
-
The Ordo Hereticus are the Witch Hunters, those would would seek out and
kill rogue psykers and other witches, and their Inquisitors represent this
w...
The Death Knell
-
So like I said, here are some photos of The Death Knell formation.
This is the first 40k model I painted. Along time ago it feels.
The formation cons...
FTW reborn
-
I'm sure that most of you have already seen that I've put FTW back into
motion. That being said, I am planning on continuing my updates over there.
I appre...
No comments:
Post a Comment