Nick speaking,
Having painted up some Man O' War Sea Monsters for my buddy a while a go, it seems he has collected a few more gribblies! On our last gaming night he handed me a bag and in it was another collection of monsters for me to paint.
One is a whale, which is definitely an actual Man O' War monster, but the rest are different. I think the plastic ones are from Dreadfleet maybe, and the big chunk of metal that I will have to strip is from somewhere else that I haven't got a clue about. Still, they should make great stand in models for the game, and I can't wait to paint them...
Unbeatable Dragon Fall 2026 Army Lists: Ork Codex Wins in Month One
-
[image: meta orks warhammer 40k painted ghazghkull army lists]Jonah Navin’s
5-0 Orks took the Dragon Fall 2026 army lists crown barely a month after
the ...
5 hours ago
















No comments:
Post a Comment