Nick speaking,
Once again the standard for this years Terrain Square Competition was incredibly high, and with the added twist of a 'corner' piece made for some very inspirational pieces. This of course made my job of picking the winner very hard, but out of the seventeen entries I had to come up with a top three, and that is what I did. If you want to check out all the entries for yourself, I have a playlist on my homepage where you can see all the awesome pieces of terrain.
Right, lets take a look at the top three in reverse order...
Third Place: cruorangelussilicis with his Dead Man's Hand Corner Board
Second Place: Jesper Wallin with his Ruined Corner Building
First Place and this years Terrain Square Champion: xtswarzone and his Khorne Skull Alter
Well done to everyone for all their hard work, I hope it was a lot of fun and I look forward to seeing what awesome pieces of terrain we will get in next years Terrain Square Competition in March and of course, there will be a new twist!
Undefeated Wars on the Shore GT Army Lists: Orks Go a Perfect 5-0
-
[image: meta orks warhammer 40k painted ghazghkull army lists]Travis King’s
5-0 Orks took the 2026 Wars on the Shore GT army lists crown with 100
battle ...
46 minutes ago

















No comments:
Post a Comment