Nick speaking,
Seems like I'm still on a Necron kick at the moment. I have decided to get out all the unpainted Necron models I have collected over the last few months and get them ready to add to my army. Most of these are old school metal models, but that's ok as I love the classics!
I am going to need to strip these metal Warriors down and clean them up, but the plan is to use these as Immortals with Tesla, hell I might even buy some more and increase the numbers! I do have one old school Immortal in the box, but I think I might make him an objective marker or something, maybe a good marker for the Relic?
Three more old Destroyers to add to the collection I already have, I was using these as Tomb Blades, but in 8th Edition these will become Destroyers again!
I also have a classic Necron Lord that I can't wait to start working on, plus a few characters and a Tomb Spyder for some conversion work I hope to do...
More to come soon...
Undefeated Wars on the Shore GT Army Lists: Orks Go a Perfect 5-0
-
[image: meta orks warhammer 40k painted ghazghkull army lists]Travis King’s
5-0 Orks took the 2026 Wars on the Shore GT army lists crown with 100
battle ...
54 minutes ago













No comments:
Post a Comment