Nick speaking,
What can I say, It's a Necron Flyer! I have been waiting for a flyer for one of my four armies for some time, and now I finally have one. Who cares about the rules, or if it's worth the points! It's a FLYER! I plan to magnetise it up into both a Doom Scythe and a Night Scythe as usual, but until then, here is a video of me unboxing it...
All Done. Teepees and Dead Horses
-
OK so this is the end of the Little Bighorn project (for now)... some set
dressing for the game. Above we have some teepees for the village. The
pattern ...
21 hours ago








Although I cannot see the vid at work, the kit looks great! and I cannot wait to see what it's like from more than one angle! :D
ReplyDeleteIt does look very nice mate, seems like the driver needs to be painted before you put it together though. Looks easy to magnetise as well, just the underslung gun/portal to do :D
ReplyDeleteAwesome mate,
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to the results already! :D