Nick speaking,
Just a quick progress report on my three Forge World Wave Serpents. I have been working very hard lining in the under carriage with grey, and then getting a nice bright white finish. A massive thumbs up to the new GW Ceramite White, it is amazing, and made my job much easier! I have also done all the top purple areas in my usual paint scheme, Hormagaunt purple, Lich Purple and then a wash of leviathan Purple. Now I am ready to do all the details and start the purple highlights...
All Done. Teepees and Dead Horses
-
OK so this is the end of the Little Bighorn project (for now)... some set
dressing for the game. Above we have some teepees for the village. The
pattern ...
1 day ago










Looking great mate!
ReplyDeleteThanks dude, hard to find time for painting at the moment, lots of reading to do =)
ReplyDeleteHad my first game of 6th yesterday, video report to follow asap! :D
ReplyDeleteCool, look forward to it mate :D
ReplyDelete