Nick speaking,
Continuing on with painting the massive, Eldar Gothic Fleet, that I was given by my mate Lew, over at 40kWarPaint. Here are four Nightshade Destroyers, ready to join the Void Stalker I already painted. Just like the Stalker, I have magnetised all the minis to the bases to make them easier to store and so they don't get snapped off...
Undefeated Wars on the Shore GT Army Lists: Orks Go a Perfect 5-0
-
[image: meta orks warhammer 40k painted ghazghkull army lists]Travis King’s
5-0 Orks took the 2026 Wars on the Shore GT army lists crown with 100
battle ...
3 hours ago














Nice to see more BFG! I ought to did my Eldar fleet out and get it back up to a usable standard, thanks for the motivation! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, will be starting my next ships soon, really enjoying them :)
ReplyDeleteThose are fantastic - beautiful work, man!
ReplyDeleteThanks mate, glad you like them :)
ReplyDelete