Nick speaking,
As many of you may know, I am about halfway through painting up the Eldar Battlefleet Gothic fleet that I got from Lew over at 40kWarPaint. My mission has always been to finish the fleet, but looking back at my old Blog posts, it's been nearly two years since I have painted anything!
Time so sort that out then, and I am not going to go half measure with this. Looking at what I have left to paint and it totals up to fifteen ships. I know these models are very fiddly to paint and pretty time consuming, but I have decided to batch paint and finish the entire fleet all in one go! First though, to strip them, magnetise the bases and clean all the mould lines off...
Undefeated Wars on the Shore GT Army Lists: Orks Go a Perfect 5-0
-
[image: meta orks warhammer 40k painted ghazghkull army lists]Travis King’s
5-0 Orks took the 2026 Wars on the Shore GT army lists crown with 100
battle ...
3 hours ago











No comments:
Post a Comment