Nick speaking,
I have recently been lucky enough to win a competition that was run by PaintingXoan over on his YouTube channel. His winning prize was for me to send him a mini of my choice, and he would paint it up for me however I wanted it. I chose to send him my 13th Company Lukas the Trickster conversion, which I have previously posted about here. I spruced up his base a bit as I hadn't done anything to it yet, and sent it off to him with my painting requirements, including a dead Blood Angels helmet!
Thank you so much Xoan for running the competition and for choosing my video as the winner. I hope you have a lot of fun painting Lukas up, and I am really excited about receiving him back when he is done, which of course, I will post pictures up for all of you to see. If you have a YouTube account, please go and check out his Channel and subscribe if you like what you see...
All Done. Teepees and Dead Horses
-
OK so this is the end of the Little Bighorn project (for now)... some set
dressing for the game. Above we have some teepees for the village. The
pattern ...
17 hours ago








No comments:
Post a Comment