Nick speaking,
After our first 750pt game where I shot out the Orks pretty quickly, I was raring to get my Foot Necron list on the table. My buddy had different ideas though, and he wanted another bite at the cherry against my Mech list. I of course, accepted his challenge and we swapped sides for another game. We ended up just leaving the objectives and terrain in the same places and rolled off to see who would be going first...
My list
HQ
1x Destroyer Lord/Scythe/Weave/MSS (160)
TROOPS
5x Warriors/Ghost Ark (180)
5x Warriors/Ghost Ark (180)
FAST
3x Destroyers/1x Heavy (140)
HEAVY
1x Annihilation barge (90)
750pts
Game three to follow next with my Foot list...
GW Pulls The Plug on Custodes, Sends More Units To Legends
-
[image: Adeptus Custodes Legends]
The 11th Edition Adeptus Custodes Legends list cuts more units, sending old
Forge World kits to Legends, but it also sp...
4 hours ago








No comments:
Post a Comment