Nick speaking,
After our first two games of Mech Necrons Vs Orks, I was really looking forward to putting my Foot list on the table to switch things up. My buddies Lootas hadn't really done much so far, so he quickly reduced the numbers of them and split them into two smaller groups, allowing him to put a Trukk in the list to see what it could do. Not optimal I know, but please remember these three games where just a fun night of small games to see the Orks on the table for the first time in 6th Edition. Hell, I even had Flayed Ones in my list!
Foot Crons...
HQ
1x Destroyer Lord/Scythe/Weave/MSS (160)
TROOPS
10x Immortals/Gauss (170)
5x Warriors (65)
5x Warriors (65)
ELITES
5x Flayed Ones (65)
FAST
5x Wraiths/Coils (225)
750pts
Overall a great night, we both had a lot of fun rolling the dice and chatting away. I really enjoyed playing at 750pts, more so than when we tried out 500pts, so if you haven't done so already, I would highly recommend you have a go yourself.
GW Pulls The Plug on Custodes, Sends More Units To Legends
-
[image: Adeptus Custodes Legends]
The 11th Edition Adeptus Custodes Legends list cuts more units, sending old
Forge World kits to Legends, but it also sp...
4 hours ago








No comments:
Post a Comment